Greetings Pleasanton Unified School District families,
We will conduct Online Registration for the 2022-23 school year starting on July 29, 2022. To participate, log in to the Q Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ using your secure PIN number and password. Each parent/guardian has their own unique PIN and password.
If you experience any issues logging in, please visit your school site office or submit a ticket at https://bit.ly/3QCaqEB
COMPLETE the following steps ONLINE:
- LOG IN to Q Parent Connection at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ with your PIN and password
- CLICK on the blue “Online Registration/Emergency Info” link (at the top right side) to begin the 6-step process
*CLICK REVIEW/UPDATE, CONFIRM, and SUBMIT at each step (even if there are no changes to your information)
- STEP 1: Contact Demographics - parent/guardian current email, employer, occupation, and phone number(s)
- STEP 2: Student Demographics
- STEP 3: Emergency Contacts - “Contact/Release” is the recommended option
- STEP 4: Health Information
- STEP 5: Releases and Affirmations
- STEP 6: Signature - sign electronically to indicate registration is complete
- COMPLETE Steps 2-6 for each of your students
Visit https://bit.ly/2Lj6TMr for a video tutorial about registration, or review written instructions at: https://bit.ly/3bpbsk9
Thank you for completing online registration for your child(ren) to attend school in PUSD. Welcome to the 2022-23 school year!
*If you have issues logging in or did not receive your pin/password to create a log in, please create a support ticket here.
Check your school web site for information about specific back-to-school activities in August. Please note, there will not be a physical "Walk Through registration process" this year. All enrollment and registration procedures are being completed online.
For questions or more information needed during the summer, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS
Why didn't my completed form save data I entered?
1. A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
2. THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
3. Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.